Looking for a type of tune.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 11-11-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
e-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud of
pittsburgh
MC Status: 1310
Looking for a type of tune.

So does anyone know any songs that are like d-jahsta or jphelpz ish but with a more ambiant tone? Some thing that has strong emotion along side that heavy metallic sound. Im intrested because I would like to make something like that.

Just not sure how to combine and mesh.

Advertisements

------------------
e-SeeR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80987030
Thanked 3,936 Times in 2,560 Posts
Re: Looking for a type of tune.

I'm sure I could find some examples of what you're looking for but a part of me wants you to try it out for yourself. You have an idea and a specific sound in mind, part of the fun is to try and make it work like you want it to. And also, because you didn't just copy/paste the idea off someone else, the way you managed to make that sound is going to be "your way" and something different.

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lug
e-SeeR (11-12-2014)
Old 11-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
e-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud of
pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
I'm sure I could find some examples of what you're looking for but a part of me wants you to try it out for yourself. You have an idea and a specific sound in mind, part of the fun is to try and make it work like you want it to. And also, because you didn't just copy/paste the idea off someone else, the way you managed to make that sound is going to be "your way" and something different.
Yea I can digg I've been playing around a lil trying out ideas. You are right I dont want a copied sound.

So far even though they are not that great I think I have a pretty unique sound any my own style. Thats why I wanted to do something like this because I like j phelpz and them but I feel they miss out on atmosphere. Not that his stuff isnt but I wanna make a whole world in my songs. I will really see what I can do. Thats a side project for me, Im currently working on a diff tune that im gonna post as a WIP tommorrow? Whenever I can post links.

My deep ones dreaming is kind of this but not very j phelpz. Though if u listen be careful cuz my levels are way off ant there are some harsh noises.

Thanks by the way you have been helpful since I came here.

Last edited by e-SeeR; 11-11-2014 at 08:34 PM..

------------------
Old 11-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #4
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC

cheers man. I'll definitely listen to your WIP. Don't abuse the levels, though, please Make sure everything is mixed right and keep it low. If the listener wants to play it loud, he'll turn it up.

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Thanks to Lug
e-SeeR (11-12-2014)
Old 11-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #5
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

Yea I really need good headphones too I think thats a big problem cuz right now I only have skullcandy earbuds

Im learning

------------------
Old 11-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #6
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
cheers man. I'll definitely listen to your WIP. Don't abuse the levels, though, please Make sure everything is mixed right and keep it low. If the listener wants to play it loud, he'll turn it up.
Yea mann I posted that WIP up on House & Dubstep.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:57 PM   #7
Lug
Soxdix

The Listening Booth is where you should post your WIPs and finished tracks for feedback:
http://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

the house&dubstep subforum is to discuss artists, albums, scene, and all that.

but I see it's been moved already, just so you know
listening now

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Thanks to Lug
e-SeeR (11-12-2014)
Old 11-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #8
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

Yea Scyn just told me when I posted.lol Thanks

Advertisements