Asura - Radio Universe (Ultimae)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 10-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #1
Orchidaceae
will-o'-the-wisp
Orchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MC
MC Status: 65292796

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Quote:
CD Digipack + Postcards + Bookmarks | Release date: 21th October 2014

[ Radio Universe ], the fourth album by French composer Charles Farewell aka Asura to be released on Ultimae, presents a renewed vision of the seventies Space Music legacy.

This musical odyssey sends one drifting and spiralling through deep bass drones and multi-layered synth pads contrasted by the classic downtempo tracks the artist is famously known for.

A modern echo to the works of Jean-Michel Jarre, Klaus Schulze and Vangelis floats all over the ten tracks of this galactic journey which will stand as a warp in music history and certainly a transition in Asura's discography.

Mastering & Artwork by Vincent Villuis, Ultimae Studio (France).

Advertisements

Orchidaceae is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Orchidaceae
A.M (10-07-2014)
Old 10-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 154160
Thanked 3,083 Times in 2,295 Posts
Re: Asura - Radio Universe (Ultimae)

Thanks for the heads-up..just ordered my copy...and grabbed the download in the meantime. No prizes for guessing what I'm going to be listening to tonight.

Last edited by A.M; 10-07-2014 at 10:19 PM..

------------------
A.M is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Orchidaceae (10-07-2014)
Old 10-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Just check out the download I got and it's not the 10 tracks in mp3..but only a preview of each track! It clearly says over on BC..

" ..you get 10 tracks now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it's released"

I think they should perhaps re-word that, as I took it to mean you get the digital download now and the hard copy CD later in the month.

Guess I won't be hearing the full thing after all.

------------------
Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #4
Orchidaceae
will-o'-the-wisp
Orchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MCOrchidaceae is a savage MC
MC Status: 65292796

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Just check out the download I got and it's not the 10 tracks in mp3..but only a preview of each track! It clearly says over on BC..

" ..you get 10 tracks now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it's released"

I think they should perhaps re-word that, as I took it to mean you get the digital download now and the hard copy CD later in the month.

Guess I won't be hearing the full thing after all.
I hear you. Perhaps they should rephrase it.

Quite looking forward to diving into this one. It's been cooking for a long time...
Orchidaceae is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:52 AM   #5
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidaceae View Post
I hear you. Perhaps they should rephrase it.

Quite looking forward to diving into this one. It's been cooking for a long time...

Yeah..and by the sound of the preview files, it's been time well spent.

Advertisements

------------------