Help? FL studio 11
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 04-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #1
roshiboi
Learning The Ropes
roshiboi is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Help? FL studio 11

Hey, so I am new to this forum and i'm looking for a forum where you give advice and get advice in return? for example i got a question when it comes to the build up to the drop and i got a 15sec long vocal before it but i want to drag the word out so the lets say it ends with: tonight, then it says tonight a few times them faster faster and faster untill the drop. Am I in the right section? Or forums? Thank you! /Roshi

Advertisements

roshiboi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #2
Noizemaker
Minor Glitch
Noizemaker is a jewel in the roughNoizemaker is a jewel in the roughNoizemaker is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: Help? FL studio 11

I think you might want to post this in the sound design/mixing forum under "The Studio" section.
(I would give you the link but this FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT forum won't let me give you a link because my fucking post count is too low. That's right, fuck you guys.)

But to answer your question, FL/I-L has a plugin called Slicex that I think will do what you're looking for.
Hope this helps!
Noizemaker is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 AM   #3
matthewcb91
Minor Glitch
matthewcb91 is currently spamming hard
Newcastle
MC Status: 10

yeah use slice-x on fl, it will cut the vocal up so every individual word is a note find the note with "tonight" and key it in were you want it, also at the top of the piano roll theres a drop down to play with fliters and pitch can be very effective
matthewcb91 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
Kevatta
Learning The Ropes
Kevatta will become famous soon enough
Salem. Oregon
MC Status: 60

l2timestretch dawg

Advertisements

Kevatta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote