possible minor glitch, my tag changed from IDMF artist to Veteran... or maybe
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-13-2014, 05:49 AM   #1
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC
over yonder, behind them old railroad tracks
MC Status: 47684870
possible minor glitch, my tag changed from IDMF artist to Veteran... or maybe

one disappeared and the other appeared?

i haven't posted in a few weeks so i don't think the veteran threshold was passed. it's 1k posts, right? also i don't think the early netlabel releases were disavowed so i don't think i stopped being an artist...

I DON'T personally care, even though i think the tags are a cool idea, but just thought i'd give a heads up in case there's a glitch in the matrix happening somewhere

Advertisements

------------------
Son of Akira is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:39 AM   #2
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883206
Thanked 3,294 Times in 2,083 Posts
Re: possible minor glitch, my tag changed from IDMF artist to Veteran... or maybe

Veteran tags are now based on how long you've been a member so that's why you've got that tag. As for the Artist tag - I'll let the gremlins know so they can stick it back up. Sometimes the glue just gets old & these things fall off.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to scyn
Son of Akira (02-13-2014)
Old 02-13-2014, 08:32 AM   #3
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC
over yonder, behind them old railroad tracks
MC Status: 47684870
Re: possible minor glitch, my tag changed from IDMF artist to Veteran... or maybe

lol glue

But yeah, sweet, I didn't know veteran tags were based on longevity and not post count, I think that's better. I have I think about 2k posts that were lost in The Great Deletion Of Yore but now hopefully with the spiffy veteran tag people won't think I'm a TOTAL N00B.

p.s. wait, is the veteran tag for both longevity and/or postcount?

I NEED TO SEE BEHIND THE WIZARD'S CURTAIN

------------------
Son of Akira is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #4
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883206
Thanked 3,294 Times in 2,083 Posts

It was post count for a while, but now it's just membership time. Anyone who still has one due to post count had better keep their heads low .

Advertisements

scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote