New Electronic Music Record Store Coming Soon! - BPM Junction
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #1
Kieran Bolger
Granular Poster
Kieran Bolger is just really niceKieran Bolger is just really niceKieran Bolger is just really niceKieran Bolger is just really nice
MC Status: 360
New Electronic Music Record Store Coming Soon! - BPM Junction

Hi guys, thought you'd be interested in this! Currently looking for Beta testers!

Going to be unreal being able to sell on a record store so easily!

Advertisements

Kieran Bolger is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts
Re: New Electronic Music Record Store Coming Soon! - BPM Junction

I belong to a lot of sites that already promise these things (and generally, they do deliver). What features are up for us as beta testers? I'm not really reluctant to join, but I'm also not jumping on it immediately - as I saw this a week or more ago (did you re-post the thread?) and I don't know what to make of it yet.

Anyway, thanks in advance. I'm not trying to give you the third degree here.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
Kieran Bolger
Granular Poster
Kieran Bolger is just really niceKieran Bolger is just really niceKieran Bolger is just really niceKieran Bolger is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: New Electronic Music Record Store Coming Soon! - BPM Junction

Alright man hows it going? Thanks for your questions. There are a number of sites out there that offer similar services to BPM Junction. BPM Junction is unique in a number of ways. BPM Junction is focused on electronic music specifically. We offer a subscription based service, from Free to 20 euro /month. We have paid subscriptions for as little as 2/month and offer tools and services to support beginners to develop their knowledge and get their music heard in the electronic music industry. We also offer powerful tools for established and professional producers. Some of the services include a customisable profile, real-time sales stats, DJ set builder, promotion widgets, embed player, and much more. We don't just focus on making it fairer for producers to sell music but also for DJ's to find music at more affordable prices with a very powerful filter opening the spectrum of choice.

Our goal is to open the door for all levels of artist and label to a professional record store. Effectively, it will be like being able to sell your music on Beatport at the click of a button. Once a user has subscribed, they will be able to manage their sales and statistics in 'real-time'. We aim to empower the producer to promote themselves, sell their music, learn, and actually get paid. We know that so many producers these days don't make any money even when selling music and we want to change this, and create a fairer environment.

As a Beta tester, you will have the opportunity to have your say in the development of the BPM Junction website. You will be part of the very first group to use BPM Junction and your say on the finished product will be very important to its success.

We have had a lot of interest in BPM Junction already and now have just 80 places left for the first phase Beta. We will soon have visuals of the site and will be launching a crowd funding campaign. You can find us on our Facebook page for updates if you'd rather wait until a later date to join the Beta or simply hang on until the site is live.

I hope this answers your query. Thanks a again for your questions.

(I posted a similar post recently but it didn't include the video and is not as easy to understand in text so I posted a new thread with the video)

Advertisements

Kieran Bolger is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote