Electronic music competition - win Native Instruments Komplete 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Unique Beats
Unique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MC
Edinburgh
MC Status: 56114726
Electronic music competition - win Native Instruments Komplete 8

Hi guys - apologies if this is the wrong thread (if it is please point me the right way) - but thought I'd let you all know that the guys who sponsored my Unique Beats electronica festival (Red Dog Music) currently have a competition on and they're looking for some top notch IDM.
The winner wins a copy of Native Instruments KOMPLETE 8 so may be of interest to some.

Here's the details [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Smell my cheese you mother!
Unique Beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote