Reaktor mapped midi control in Live doesn't respond
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 08-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Djreject
Analog Lurker
Djreject has a spectacular aura aboutDjreject has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 168
Reaktor mapped midi control in Live doesn't respond

Hey, I'm not sure this is the place to post these kind of technical issue but some feedback would be appreciated (thks)

I've got Reaktor as a slave in Live and a few buttons (some enable fx toggles to be precise) mapped in Live, I'm trying to assign them my qwerty keyboard but only two of them are actually responding.

I don't know if this has something to do with reaktor or Live, and I'm pretty confused for the momen, any help would be appreciated

Cheers mates

Advertisements

------------------
Djreject is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11459104
Re: Reaktor mapped midi control in Live doesn't respond

That's something you need to do in a macro. That's a global setting. Look around for where you can assign keyboard shortcuts to certain actions.

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness
FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883206
Thanked 3,294 Times in 2,083 Posts
Re: Reaktor mapped midi control in Live doesn't respond

You might have Abletons 'computer MIDI keyboard' mode activated which means you might not be able to map those keys. If the little keyboard icon in the top right of the screen is lit up - click it to disable.

Advertisements

scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote