My opinion on Spinnin' Records. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Closed Thread
Old 23-02-2016, 10:08 PM   #21
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993380
Thanked 4,063 Times in 2,635 Posts
Re: My opinion on Spinnin' Records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samk44 View Post
There isn't any genres or type of music I can't enjoy (except metal).
lol?

Advertisements

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 10:11 PM   #22
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Haha honestly I didn't know people resented EDM this much on this forum.

I'm into all music. There isn't any genres or type of music I can't enjoy (except metal).
its the people that listen to it that get on my tits. If I resented shite music in general id be a very busy man

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 10:13 PM   #23
samk44
Radial Developer
samk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to behold
New York
MC Status: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
lol?
Wzup.
samk44 is offline   Thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 10:17 PM   #24
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC

you said something and then you contradicted that thing in the same sentence. and from thence the humour arose

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Lug
Sencesor (23-02-2016)
Old 23-02-2016, 10:24 PM   #25
samk44
Radial Developer
samk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to beholdsamk44 is a splendid one to behold
New York

Quote:
you said something and then you contradicted that thing in the same sentence. and from thence the humour arose
Well thats okay though? Happens fairly often to generalize something then mention the exception. Don't see whats funny thats all

A decent time saver isn't it, instead of mentioning all the genres i do enjoy.
Old 23-02-2016, 10:35 PM   #26
Johnson Academy
IDMf Supporter
Johnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MC
Streets of Lojo
MC Status: 13798620

Quote:
Well thats okay though? Happens fairly often to generalize something then mention the exception. Don't see whats funny thats all

But it's against the rules

------------------
I'm offering free mixing services, PM me if you are interested

Johnson Academy is offline   Thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 10:46 PM   #27
Lug
Soxdix

Quote:

fair point. I guess it's also because "liking all kinds of music" was associated to a sort of virtue of tolerance that is contradicted by being intolerant to something as broad as "metal".
also maybe I find it funny because in my head I imagined someone saying "I don't eat candy (except gummy bears)" and then "I'm not racist, I like people of all races (except blacks)"
also I like to laugh

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 10:46 PM   #28
Lug
Soxdix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Academy View Post
But it's against the rules
I decide what's funny

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 10:59 PM   #29
samk44
Radial Developer
New York

Quote:
fair point. I guess it's also because "liking all kinds of music" was associated to a sort of virtue of tolerance that is contradicted by being intolerant to something as broad as "metal".
also maybe I find it funny because in my head I imagined someone saying "I don't eat candy (except gummy bears)" and then "I'm not racist, I like people of all races (except blacks)"
also I like to laugh
Haha i see. When you put it that way, it is pretty funny.

Not that it matters but I actually meant death metal. Didn't know there are different types of metal music since im not into it.
Old 23-02-2016, 11:26 PM   #30
Sencesor
Savage Mad Cack
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89279323
Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote:
Haha i see. When you put it that way, it is pretty funny.

Not that it matters but I actually meant death metal. Didn't know there are different types of metal music since im not into it.
Please stop... you're only making it worse.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Sencesor
professurreal (24-02-2016)
Old 23-02-2016, 11:45 PM   #31
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538530
Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,946 Posts

Quote:
I decide what's funny
It is true. Lug is our unofficial humor Mod.

----------

Also, fwiw, to put in another 2 cents to this now asinine conversation...I find it unlikely someone would literally enjoy every kind of music that has ever existed except one genre that has existed for like...what...45 years at most (likely stretching that quite a bit)..., like how is it you like nearly everything musical on earth except metal...

I'm not trying to dictate anyone's taste, but it just seems highly unlikely...like how have you even listened to enough music to make that statement with approximately 9 years of musical memory under your belt?

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks
Thanks to relic
Lug (24-02-2016)
Old 24-02-2016, 12:27 AM   #32
samk44
Radial Developer
New York

People tend to get jumpy on this forum when someone says their actual opinion. Why would it matter how much musical memory I have? I stated my opinion and its irrelevant wether I state it after hearing 1000 death metal songs and not liking it, compared to having heard every death metal track ever made.

Death metal is too harsh to sound appealing to me.

and @Sencesor "You are making it worse".. really? Why would I even care about whats going on in your head right now?

Apologies for the attitude but sometimes I get a little sick of the subtle bashing on this forum, its so fucking unnecessary (not directed to you relic).

And you are right, this is an asinine conversation.
Old 24-02-2016, 12:36 AM   #33
Benwaa

What's this thread about exactly? Does it have a point beyond a rant about how a label isn't like it used to be?
  Thanks
Thanks to Benwaa
lolirl (24-02-2016)
Old 24-02-2016, 12:37 AM   #34
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts

summet about how i dont like 18 year olds now that im not one

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks
Old 24-02-2016, 12:40 AM   #35
Benwaa

Well that's just dyer

/thread