Anything similar to some Bibio's folksy acoustic guitar tunes?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 31-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
StampedeMe
Future Epic Ban Victim
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 4161
Anything similar to some Bibio's folksy acoustic guitar tunes?

Hi guys,

Simply looking for some folksy guitar stuff, I was really into this kind of outdoor, morningesque atmosphere Bibio creates in some of his tracks, and I'm looking for more. It can be instrumental or not, with other instruments/electronics or a guitar solo but if you get my drill you know what catches my fancy. Spring is coming and I'm looking for something new to listen to during my walks.

Two simple examples out of many which I enjoyed from the guy, and even though I know some other artists who do this kind of stuff, maybe you'll hit me up with something new.

Cheers.

Edit: Sigh...still don't know how to embed videos from YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/v3iYfre0wHY

https://www.youtube.com/embed/B54Z3OtXBCg

Last edited by StampedeMe; 31-01-2016 at 09:14 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Most of my posts begin with: "Well,"
StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote