What Comes Next In Music and Music Technology? - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 28-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #81
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19460
Re: What Comes Next In Music and Music Technology?

I actually like how the minilouge is adopting a new form for hardware synths. We all love the classic sounds, but I would like to see new innovation in hardware synth like we see with the matrix brute and the minilouge. I do like the OB6, but lets make sounds no one has heard of yet. The 20s are around the corner and I'm hoping for electronic jazz LOL

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #82
oDDgOD
Soundscaper
oDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond repute
Colorado Springs, CO
MC Status: 5660
Re: What Comes Next In Music and Music Technology?

Theremins....all theremins all day every song ever. That's whats next, oh and that thing you can stick to plants and jello to play music.

Advertisements

------------------
Anybody can be good at something but it takes real effort to suck as bad as I do.
oDDgOD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to oDDgOD
NewWorldOrder (06-02-2016)