FL Studio 11 questions - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 29-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #21
BitterLad
Minor Glitch
BitterLad is a jewel in the roughBitterLad is a jewel in the roughBitterLad is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: FL Studio 11 questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by abookcase View Post
...ill remove it, then use another compressor with similar settings so I can fine tune it more
What kind of compressors do you use to get that same Soundgoodizer feel?

I've tried Maximus, but then I'll compare it back to the Soundgoodizer, at it almost always ends up sounding better than mine.

Advertisements

BitterLad is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Archangel Glycon - Lauren Bousfield
Old 30-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
Noaii
Analog Lurker
Noaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud ofNoaii has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110

Noaii is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #23
BitterLad
Minor Glitch
BitterLad is a jewel in the roughBitterLad is a jewel in the roughBitterLad is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

I used to tweak the Soundgoodizer presets, like in the picture up there, but then I started messing with the ones under "Mastering" (it's right above "Soundgoodizer Presets.") Didn't really help though, everytime I'd prefer the original Soundgoodizer ones.

Advertisements

BitterLad is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote