Digital distribution
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #1
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13021026
Digital distribution

So I wanna know what you prefer? Free or commercial distribution. Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Tunecore, Facebook, Bandcamp, or are you using everything?

Advertisements

aeoR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:04 AM   #2
Diskonekted
Microknight
Diskonekted is a glorious beacon of lightDiskonekted is a glorious beacon of lightDiskonekted is a glorious beacon of lightDiskonekted is a glorious beacon of lightDiskonekted is a glorious beacon of lightDiskonekted is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: Digital distribution

free / soundcloud / facebook / promo email (vip ultima and such)

------------------
Diskonekted is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
Stevism
Regular Freak
Stevism will become famous soon enough
New Jersey
MC Status: 60

i think bandcamp has a ton of potential to evolve into a really heavy hitting force

it's already fantastic but i wish every single artist had adopted it
Stevism is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13021026

yea i just registered to bandcamp, i like the indie approach and all that.. also just registered on reverbnation, I feel this one hasd maybe more potential but there's a lot of fee and crap to pay for, like hey you gotta pay for having tracks bigger than 8mb - of course my 320mp3 are all bigger than 8mb jesus ! lol
aeoR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45946931
Thanked 5,775 Times in 3,628 Posts

You mean spamverbnation? Well it's not that bad but yeah they kind of throw all sorts of stuff at you and try to get micro payments for extra junk. I've had a page for a couple of years but not much has come of that.

I like bandcamp since it's simple and there's no real social networking part to it. That may put some people off expecting the old myspace formula, which when it was going strong was actually kind of cool. And it's growing, seems like.

Advertisements

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote