Trying to make lil wayne sound better haha
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-12-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 753000
Trying to make lil wayne sound better haha

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Trying to make lil wayne sound better haha.
Old 13-12-2012, 02:50 AM   #2
Erothyme
Soundwave Mangler
Erothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MC
MC Status: 77129
Re: Trying to make lil wayne sound better haha

Nice beat. Simply ditch the clown on top and it will sound a hundred times better.

------------------
Erothyme is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #3
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

I was just messing around. I agree though, If I take it farther I'll remove his vocals haha.

------------------
Old 13-12-2012, 04:10 AM   #4
Erothyme
Soundwave Mangler
Erothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MCErothyme is a savage MC

Right on. Not trying to criticize, just affirming that I can tell from your 1-minute clip that your work is creatively superior to that of the Wayney One and you don't need him or any other pop culture puppet taking center stage on your ish. <3

------------------
Old 13-12-2012, 04:13 AM   #5
Erothyme
Soundwave Mangler

Which is to say, the thing about words is that they draw human attention regardless of what you do. So if the words are the point, that's great, but if they're just the icing, you'll be hard pressed to get people to notice the cake.

I know you probably posted this more for a chuckle than for a criticism session so I'll lighten up and stop with the breaking-everything-down at this point. Just had some thoughts to share is all! Besides, someone or other is bound to disagree with me.

All that said, I really do like your punchy beats.

------------------
Old 13-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #6
stray medicine
Binch
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
Minneapolis
MC Status: 19860

The beat is awesome, but making Lil Wang sound better just doesn't seem worth it to me.
As Erothyme said it could attract a lot of attention, but then again you have to take into consideration that a lot of people make remixes of extremely well known artists like that, and for me personally, I usually don't pay too much attention to those cause I wouldn't expect anything like what you made. Also being that it's probably really different than what Lil Wang fans are used to, you could get mixed reviews. Not saying it's bad, it's fucking awesome actually, I just don't think people who listen to Wang would understand it.

Edit: and yes, I said Wang.
stray medicine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #7
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Stray and Erothyme you guys make a lot of good points. I was thinking more a long the lines of there are a lot more lovers of Lil Wayne than haters. So anything tagged with his name would bring in some traffic, but as you say. I don't think the normal Lil Wayne fans would even like it because it's not hardcore commercial sounding. I always try to mix genres or styles that nobody really does. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't Either way, thank you all for listening and criticism.

Advertisements

------------------