[Ambient(ish) IDM] Mage of Machines -- Ritual Machinery
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
st326
Minor Glitch
st326 has a spectacular aura aboutst326 has a spectacular aura aboutst326 has a spectacular aura about
Bay Area, California, USA
MC Status: 210
[Ambient(ish) IDM] Mage of Machines -- Ritual Machinery

OK, here goes. 3 pretty much finished mixes from the album I'm currently working on. This is my first attempt to post Soundcloud links, so hopefully this will work OK...

Mage of Machines: Ritual Machinery (from the forthcoming album of the same name)

Mage of Machines: The Broken Tower (from Ritual Machinery)

Mage of Machines: Ozhidaniye (from Ritual Machinery)

All three tracks were recorded using Ableton Live. Sounds are a mostly Native Instruments plugins, with one or two things from the East-West Complete Composer's collection. Everything was mixed in Ableton, mostly just using built-in EQ/compression/reverb/etc, then mastered in T-Racks CS.

Apologies for being a bit vague about the genre -- I'm really not at all sure. Ozhidaniye is pretty much definitely ambient, but I'm not sure how I'd classify the other two. Suggestions?

Advertisements

st326 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Ambient(ish) IDM] Mage of Machines -- Ritual Machinery.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
lorez
Regular Freak
lorez is currently spamming hard
Bristol
MC Status: 10
Re: [Ambient(ish) IDM] Mage of Machines -- Ritual Machinery

i like those, a nice mixture of John Carpenter type film music and ambient sounds.

Advertisements

lorez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote