Free VST plugin list... - Page 27
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Go Back » The Studio » The Studio
Old 19-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #521
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Re: Free VST plugin list...

Im looking for a transparent and a "colorful" compressor .. somebody knows any?

Let me know.

Peace.

Advertisements

LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #522
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDKitz View Post
Im looking for a transparent and a "colorful" compressor .. somebody knows any?

Let me know.

Peace.
transparent: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I'm mostly using PSP oldTimer for colorful compression, but Blockfish might do the job if it runs on your system: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 08:52 PM   #523
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837677

Not the only one

Quote:
I hope you are well. I am reaching out to you today because you kindly helped us promote our UltraChannel plugin giveaway some time ago. We are hoping you would be willing to lend us a hand again by sharing the news of this cool limited-time free mastering EQ, EQuivocate with your friends.

Below are the details of our upcoming plugin promo for Newfangled Audio (distributed exclusively by Eventide; handcrafted by Eventide’s lead plugin developer of the last 15 years, Dan Gillespie):

September 18 –October 1 - FREE EQuivocate Mastering EQ plugin featuring auditory filters which are based on the latest perceptual research – the result sounds completely transparent. We will provide you with a link to our website which will include a video and soundclips to promote to your social media, email list, forums, or however you see fit.

Following this giveaway, we will offer a special upgrade price of only $79 for Elevate Bundle to those who got the freebee. This will be available from October 1 –31st Elevate Bundle goes on SALE (which includes Equivocate) featuring the Elevate Multiband Mastering Limiter featuring adaptive gain, speed, and transient control as well as drive. It is designed to be the most natural and transparent sounding mastering limiter on the market.

Clearly, this is a killer proposition targeting anyone making music who want to make their mixes pop.

If you are willing to help us promote this, we would like to give you the bundle at no charge. Simply respond positively to this email and provide your ilok account name.

Please let me know if you would be willing to help us spread the word as you have done in the past with UltraChannel. We greatly appreciate your support!

Thanks much for your consideration.

Kind Regards,

Ray

Ray Maxwell
VP Sales & Marketing
One Alsan Way
Little Ferry, NJ 07643
p: 201.641.1200x226
f: 201.641.1640
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

“Music fathoms the sky.”
-Baudelaire

Chime in; join the mix!

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
Metaside (20-09-2017)
Old 20-09-2017, 02:35 PM   #524
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Not the only one
Great, now I'm depressed - I must be doing something wrong... How do they even know that you shared that channel thing before?

------------------
Old 20-09-2017, 02:53 PM   #525
LDKitz
Granular Poster
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaside View Post
transparent: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I'm mostly using PSP oldTimer for colorful compression, but Blockfish might do the job if it runs on your system: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Thx bro
LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #526
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaside View Post
Great, now I'm depressed - I must be doing something wrong... How do they even know that you shared that channel thing before?
Think it goes back to Ultraverb or one of the others. Eventide are pretty good the harmonizers are extremely useful. Very creative effects. Not the best GUIs. But you get used to them. Managed to get the whole bundle for $99 last year.

Anyway I want to share this one with you guys. I know its not free (so hope this is ok apologies to Mods and users if not in advance) as for a good cause and Soundtoys do this quite often $10 is almost free...forfeit that Burger and fries tomorrow/Costa etc :

Pitch and formant shifting and hard-tuned robot effects for transforming vocals. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

$10

Our little retro delay lets you echo, loop, warp, distort and mangle. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

$10

Three essential vocal widening effects. One simple plug-in. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

$10

A little tube heat and tons of vibe. Inspired by the Altec 1566a pre-amp. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

$10

Two knobs, one big drum sound. Audio level destroyer with vintage vibe. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

$10

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
A.M (20-09-2017)
Old 21-09-2017, 06:34 PM   #527
Metaside
Soundscaper

They say it's the Ozone Imager for free:

Looking at the video it seems to be a new single-band version, not the original module - but it's freeeeee...

They also have some kind of giveaway contest if you think you might be lucky:

------------------
Thanks to Metaside
tristcarmichael (05-11-2017)
Old 16-10-2017, 05:31 PM   #528
Metaside
Soundscaper

Quote:
The FB-3300 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG PS-3300 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
  • Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
  • Three independent polyphonic synthesizer blocks
  • Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters
  • Resonators section plus two Modulation Generators per bank
  • Additional Sample & Hold and paraphonic Envelope Generator
  • Semi-modular
  • Micro-tuning option
  • Additional tweaks
  • MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
  • Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)

Regarding the new stuff by Eventide mentioned above, EQuivocate and Elevate are really awesome and flexible tools imho. Elevate blows all other limiters I use away: Pro-L, Ozone 7 Maximizer in IRC IV mode, bx_limiter and the Ableton limiter, it's not even fair to compare...

------------------
Old 05-11-2017, 03:35 PM   #529
braiden
IDMf's latest spammer
braiden is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Free Vst Plug List...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
Mm... for house music, I'm gonna recommend Synth1. It's free, small, again easy to learn, but makes freaking amazing sounds.
very okay
braiden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:35 AM   #530
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world
Soundtoys Little Plate

Ilok

Free until 22nd Nov and included in Soundtoys bundle if you have it.

If you dont...do its very very good

------------------
Old 08-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #531
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184660
Thanked 3,693 Times in 2,753 Posts
Re: Soundtoys Little Plate

Quote:

Ilok

Thanks for this..you can bet it's going to be used to death by me.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
MFXxx (10-11-2017)
Old 08-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #532
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Thanks for this..you can bet it's going to be used to death by me.
Absolutely no doubt you will enjoy this AM, right up there for your material. Was playing with it last night. Absolutely beautiful spacial sound. Limiyed controls but hell its really nice for frer.
Can only imagine what the full version will be like.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
A.M (08-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 07:04 PM   #533
SaneTBP
Minor Glitch
SaneTBP is a name known to allSaneTBP is a name known to allSaneTBP is a name known to allSaneTBP is a name known to allSaneTBP is a name known to allSaneTBP is a name known to all
Espoo
MC Status: 560

Quote:

The FB-3100 is a VST™2.4 software instrument for Microsoft Windows® (both 32 and 64 bit) simulating the KORG PS-3100 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
  • Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
  • Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters
  • Resonators section
  • Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
  • Additional paraphonic Envelope Generator
  • Semi-modular patch panel
  • Micro-tuning option
  • Additional tweaks
  • MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
  • Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
Not tried it yet!

This seems awesome, cheers!
SaneTBP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:46 AM   #534
Baron Fortesque
IDMf's latest spammer
Baron Fortesque will become famous soon enough
Kent
MC Status: 60

I can't post links yet but i can't find Helm by Matt Tytel, when searching posts so i thought i'd recommend it as it has a good set of modulation options. These are controlled by pressing the blue helmet and linking it to a parameter. I find modulation options are few and far between on free vsts.
Baron Fortesque is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Baron Fortesque
Parricide (17-11-2017)
Old 11-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #535
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Fortesque View Post
I can't post links yet but i can't find Helm by Matt Tytel, when searching posts so i thought i'd recommend it as it has a good set of modulation options. These are controlled by pressing the blue helmet and linking it to a parameter. I find modulation options are few and far between on free vsts.
Helm (FREE) by Matt Tytel

------------------
Old 12-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #536
Sound--
Minor Glitch
Sound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud ofSound-- has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1260

Quote:
sound toys

Ilok

Very nice, thanks!I am glad I saw this before the 22nd.
(I had to take out the link due to my low post count.)
Sound-- is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sound--
MFXxx (15-11-2017)
Old 15-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #537
Schnork
Deep Underground
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 14710

Btw, Soundtoys Little Plate sounds just awesome!

------------------
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Schnork
MFXxx (15-11-2017)
Old 06-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #538
Lee Taub
IDMf's latest spammer
Lee Taub is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Great links ! Thanks
Lee Taub is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:25 PM   #539
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Taub View Post
Great links ! Thanks

Which one do you like the most..and are you using any of them already?

------------------
Old 10-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #540
Schnork
Deep Underground
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 14710

TB Pro Audio ISOL8 - Monitoring Plugin

Advertisements

------------------
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Schnork
A.M (10-12-2017)