I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:10 PM   #21
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993530
Thanked 4,066 Times in 2,638 Posts
Re: I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW.

you can be sure the following events will stimulate creative minds; I mean if there actually is going to be a physical wall between two countries, that'd be the closest we got from making surrealist imagery in the real world

Advertisements

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lug
A.M (09-11-2016)
Old 09-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #22
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19860

"Everything here is.... shocking" - Patrice O'neal

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:41 PM   #23
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

I am ashamed you feel ashamed.

Indoctrination of the masses at its peak and Trump shits all over it. Epic start of what is hopefully a great legacy.

Maybe the future is not so fucked after all.

A+ for a great winners speech.

Unity!

Last edited by Crude_beats; 09-11-2016 at 11:49 PM..
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:27 AM   #24
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59410
Thanked 1,188 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post
I am ashamed you feel ashamed.

Indoctrination of the masses at its peak and Trump shits all over it. Epic start of what is hopefully a great legacy.

Maybe the future is not so fucked after all.

A+ for a great winners speech.

Unity!
Yeah right, first rip everyone apart by spreading hate and then shout "unity!".
I seriously doubt that Trump will unite people in the US.

I think the best that could come out of this is that the democrats take this as a lesson and get their shit together before the next election in 4 years. Somehow I also believe (or at least hope) that Trump only said 95% of the crap he said because that was what people wanted to hear. I mean most of the time he can't even seem to remember what he said an hour ago so that gives me hope...

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:06 AM   #25
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269464808
Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
ha! I was thinking the exact same thing. If some cool art movement is born out of this, I want to be a part of it. Like the new dada or smth

Nothing new or exciting came out of Italy under Berlusconi, this won't be different.
Tomorrow The Internet will move on to something else, to the next trendy crusade and we'll go with it.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:23 AM   #26
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59410
Thanked 1,188 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
Nothing new or exciting came out of Italy under Berlusconi, this won't be different.
Tomorrow The Internet will move on to something else, to the next trendy crusade and we'll go with it.
Well I cannot say the same about Hitler... Not so sure it was exciting though but in some weird twisted way all that shit somehow lead to the EU and what we have today. Almost seems like some catastrophy had to happen for people to wake up...

But then again it seems like all of that has been forgotten and history is about to repeat itself... again... and I'm not just speaking about the US and Trump here but about similar tendencies all throughout the western world... Guess we'll will never learn

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:44 AM   #27
aikighost
Lemon Eater
aikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MC
Reading
MC Status: 12851960

Some depressing historical perspective...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tobias..._11179774.html

------------------
The ultimate Law: All general statements are false

My Techno Music News & Techno Mixes Blog

Submit mixes to TechnoMusicNews.com
aikighost is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to aikighost
A.M (10-11-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 12:03 PM   #28
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikighost View Post
Some depressing historical perspective...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tobias..._11179774.html
Huffington Post was crucial in setting up Trump's win

If they hadn't spent countless man hours pointing the finger at Trump and calling him names, demonizing him, instead of covering why Hillary was cool or what her policies were vs Trumps, Hillary might be President.

And then, the audacity....they blame white women LOL. The champions of the election for Hillary, her gilded knights. Thrown under the bus. Hill-arious

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aac62488970e
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:05 PM   #29
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 154310
Thanked 3,086 Times in 1,853 Posts

What is it going to look like when he speaks at the UN?
Wtf will it look like when he visits a natural-disastered zone?
What...

WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A FUCKING SHIT-FLINGING CHIMP DRESSED IN A CLOWN SUIT AT THE TOP OF THE US FFS

A fucking pathetic, absurd shitshow that will have us burying our heads in our hands everytime... a four year cringefest. It won't be funny for long.

Somebody shoot this man NOW. It'll be like when Kennedy died only we'll all be like "Phew!!."
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:11 PM   #30
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post

Somebody shoot this man NOW. It'll be like when Kennedy died only we'll all be like "Phew!!."
Why not you!?

You seem passionate enough.

Have a go m8
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #31
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse

Nah I'm just going to avoid reading or watching anything about that fucking abomination until 2020.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:19 PM   #32
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

Arguably it was a shitshow well before Fuckface Von Clownstick became president. America has been feeling sick since Nixon and it's finally puking it's guts out.

What's the thirty foot long german word for the empathic embarassment you feel when you see people making SUCH complete asses of themselves it's not even funny? It's like schedenfreude only not fun at all.

That's how I feel for Americans who didn't want Trump in.

Best election coverage ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kdmOQlqfQ
Bill Burr is a fucking laughter nuke.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:22 PM   #33
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42388199
Thanked 5,084 Times in 3,315 Posts

The Fuckface Von Clownstick twitter thing was hilarious. I didn't know about it until afterwards when I saw the backstory on a Youtube vid.

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #34
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts

dudes come on now just cause you didn't get your way youre gonna act like its a catastrophe for everyone? Grow up yeah? Anyway all politicians are self-serving arseholes, who don't give a shit about those who put them in office, it doesn't matter who got picked. You think this is really gonna change anything youre just foreign and weird and cheesy dicked. At least now the elections over we can get some unity and start to come together. I know a black guy.

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:33 PM   #35
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
Nouvelle Franse

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
At least now the elections over we can get some unity and start to come together.
Thanks for the dick cheese.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #36
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19860

guys the house and the senate are probably more worrisome then trump. Trump will probably do whatever they say. He's not exactly a guy with a plan

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #37
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6903759
Thanked 3,491 Times in 2,114 Posts

Man, all the American reactions to the election really remind me of the episode of the Simpsons where Martin and Bart are in the race for class president.

God I miss Bernie...
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jaded
stray medicine (10-11-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #38
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6903759
Thanked 3,491 Times in 2,114 Posts

I just messaged you some weed, Star Trek and tissues babe.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jaded
A.M (10-11-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 04:54 PM   #39
aikighost
Lemon Eater
aikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MC
Reading
MC Status: 12851960

The Irish times take on it all, a good read I think.

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fi...orld-1.2861122

------------------
The ultimate Law: All general statements are false

My Techno Music News & Techno Mixes Blog

Submit mixes to TechnoMusicNews.com
aikighost is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to aikighost
A.M (10-11-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 05:03 PM   #40
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7237429

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelium View Post
I'm sorry. We breed idiots.

Please send help.
One natural selection on its way. Just give it some time, 10,000 years should be plenty.

Advertisements

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote