[Progressive House] New Hope (WIP)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
Angels of Debauchery
Soundwave Mangler
Angels of Debauchery is currently spamming hard
Austin
MC Status: 10
[Progressive House] New Hope (WIP)

I've been working on this for the past two days and I think I got the progression of the song down. I now just need to work out the kinks and fix any issues and overall just try to make this better in any way possible. What do you all think of it so far? Feel free to be brutally honest

Advertisements

------------------
Angels of Debauchery is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Progressive House] New Hope (WIP).
Old 17-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #2
CISElite
Regular Freak
CISElite is currently spamming hard
Seattle
Re: [Progressive House] New Hope (WIP)

Really digging this. More punch/crash at 3:00 and 3:15 and more emphasis on the last kick before the transition at 0:44 would be nice but other than that, pretty solid.
CISElite is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
Funktion
Microknight
Funktion will become famous soon enough
Montreal
MC Status: 60

Nice track !

The sound mastering is good, the vibe is well used too! I think the progression of your breakdowns are a bit too slow...but the drop is really cool overall! It's a good prod. but maybe you could add more sound samples, it could make the breakdown a little something more original.

Keep up ! good quality music

------------------
-----DJ Funktion-----

soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/officialfunktion

Push yourself
Funktion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 11:44 PM   #4
bSimson
Minor Glitch
bSimson is currently spamming hard
Breda

Really good sounding track. When is pressed play i saw that the track would take 7 minutes, i had something like o thats to long for me. But it wasn't. I enjoyed it.

------------------
Latest Track:

bSimson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
Angels of Debauchery
Soundwave Mangler
Angels of Debauchery is currently spamming hard
Austin

So I added some more layers on the melody and chords and added more sounds as well as more crash at 3:00. I actually mastered the song now. It wasn't before but it officially has been mixed and Maximus has been added and tweeked now. I cut out some of the breakdown to make it shorter since I've gotten so many people telling me it drags on too long.
Thank you all for your comments! I didn't expect a bunch of complements on this but thank you.
Anyone hear this and just hear something off or something they just don't like? I love to hear your honest brutal thoughts on the song. This is the internet. We are anonymous here. Dig in and give me your best on what you truly think

Here's my update on the song

------------------
Angels of Debauchery is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #6
dcook
Sample Destroyer
dcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MCdcook is a savage MC
St. John's
MC Status: 1484861

I might turn down that side-chained white noise, or at least filter it out a little. But that's probably just nitpicking really. Overall I really enjoyed it!

Advertisements

------------------
dcook is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote