The dream thread - Page 22
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 30-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #421
waffleberry
Radial Developer
waffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MC
MC Status: 132634
Re: The dream thread

I dreamt that I was compelled to leave the house in the middle of the night. Once in the alley, I was paralysed with that coursing electricity thing then swarmed by short pale creatures. I woke up in my bed with the images of the imprint of eyes looking into me. My cat was still there but super spooked and I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs, and the front door had been unlocked.

Advertisements

------------------
waffleberry is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote