[Fawm] nightlight society's fawm tracks - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Quarterly Album Writing Month (QAWM) IDMf's Quarterly Album Writing Month project. Find all things QAWM related PLUS members own QAWM music!

Old 09-02-2014, 12:56 AM   #21
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
NightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond repute
Bay Area
MC Status: 2910
Re: [Fawm] nightlight society's fawm tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Those plucks are spot on. The bass might be a tad overwhelming? Digging the organ in the back holding shit down. Strings work well. Loving the energetic, but not over powering four to the floor vibe. Darken the shaker with a LPF? That is just something I do a lot to understate what is holding down the drums because I like things a bit wonky. Anywho. Really dig yer upbeat style man. Sometimes even when I try to do upbeat, my tunes turn out somehow not lol.
Wow, haha, Thank you! Glad you liked it I'll consider all the suggestions you made when i go to finish it at the end of the month.

Advertisements

------------------
NightlightSociety is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote