[Jackin House] Swim - Shallow & Narrow
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 18-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
SWIM_DEEP
Analog Lurker
SWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of light
Riga
MC Status: 510
[Jackin House] Swim - Shallow & Narrow

I was ill so i had plenty of free time, made another track today.

Whatcha say guys?

Finished.

Last edited by SWIM_DEEP; 04-05-2016 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Fixed Soundcloud URL so that it is valid.

Advertisements

SWIM_DEEP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Jackin House] Swim - Shallow & Narrow.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:04 PM   #2
White Noise
Eternal Echoer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 21060
Re: [Jackin House] Swim - Shallow & Narrow

I don't really have much to say except that it felt a little long, but hey, that's dance music for ya....
You make this all in one day?
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538730
Thanked 6,956 Times in 4,948 Posts

I dig it. In the context of a mix I think the length wouldn't be an issue. I also really like that low-key kind of house that isn't in a hurry to get anywhere. I'm really moving towards more melodic 4/4 dance beats myself. Inspiring to listen to other members similar work.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 04:03 PM   #4
SWIM_DEEP
Analog Lurker
SWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of lightSWIM_DEEP is a glorious beacon of light
Riga
MC Status: 510

Hey guys! Thanks for coming in! And wow id never expect you guys commenting on my stuff honestly, but there you are! thanks, this really keeps me going

Answering the question, yes i did make it all in one day, the mix is pretty bad, didnt work on details too much..

And i actually like the vibe of this myself..

Will check your stuff relic!

Advertisements

SWIM_DEEP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote