Electronic music promotion
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 14-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
miguelfrs
Learning The Ropes
miguelfrs is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Electronic music promotion

Hello guys! I really love electronic music and that's why I'm currently working on a blog called Elechronicles! This is not meant as a spam at all, it's just that I think electronic music is somehow underrated and should be promoted as much as possible! I'm talking about artists like Flume, Onra, Yosemite, Essay, Evenings, and many more! So, if you do agree, you're always welcome to visit my blog! http://elechronicals.wordpress.com/ There you go!

Advertisements

miguelfrs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Yosemite - 102
Old 15-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Novaspire
Analog Lurker
Novaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MC
MC Status: 1418503
Re: Electronic music promotion

Hey Miguel! I'm sure you'll find some great music to promote on here, I'm already experiencing some great sounds on here! Cheers!
Novaspire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
patty jones
Learning The Ropes
patty jones is currently spamming hard

Hello friends I am patty , here i am to learn and share my views regarding music promotion .
patty jones is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
patty jones
Learning The Ropes
patty jones is currently spamming hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelfrs View Post
Hello guys! I really love electronic music and that's why I'm currently working on a blog called Elechronicles! This is not meant as a spam at all, it's just that I think electronic music is somehow underrated and should be promoted as much as possible! I'm talking about artists like Flume, Onra, Yosemite, Essay, Evenings, and many more! So, if you do agree, you're always welcome to visit my blog! http://elechronicals.wordpress.com/ There you go!
Hi dear nice blog. Do you have some more blogs on music .
:banalama:

Advertisements

patty jones is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote