IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - - View Single Post - [MAWM]My stuffs
Thread: [MAWM]My stuffs
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #9
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 192460
Thanked 3,849 Times in 2,865 Posts
Re: [MAWM]My stuffs

Hey, apologies for not giving you any feedback before now. You're not alone in that, trust me..I'm only now really getting a chance to check out everyone's stuff, due to being tied up offline myself for the last few weeks.

Anyway, I just played all of yours and here's a few short words on each track..

Track 1: This track takes me back to the 80s for some reason..can't put my finger on just why, but it does..and not in a bad way either. Everything works in this mix for me and I can't really add anything more than what the others have said already. Nice one.

Track 2: the bassy feel on this! Really deep vibe coming off something off of the movie "Blade"..can see Snipes walking down a darkened hall in slow-mo. Cool.

Track 3: Thanks for this pure beauty of a gem..REALLY my kind of thing..deceptively simply, yet so packed with power and emotion..simply inspirational, as M already noted. Reminds me ever so slightly of Clint Mansell's "Memories (Someone We'll Never Know)" from the "Moon" soundtrack..and that's a good me. Only wish this were a bit it..totally love it. It's the best track for me so far.

Track 4: Another stonker of a track. M is SHOULD do a full album of stuff like this. I think I said it to you REALLY have a talent for this kind of "feel" it so clearly. It's a shame you don't make em longer is all.

Track 5: Even more class! Sorry..don't mean to sound like I'm kissing ass here, but please..PLEASE..let me know if and when you release an album full of this music..I be first in line to buy it.

Sorry for not being more technical in my review..but I was coming at this more as a listener than a critic. Besides,my take on this challenge has always been one of mutual support, more so than one of critic in general. None of our stuff is going to be perfect..after all, we've banged em out in a month. But..for me..I think your stuff has left more of an impression on me than anyone's has, as it closer to what I do myself and like to listen to..

Thanks for sharing these and I look forward to checking out your stuff even more in future.

A.M is offline   Thanks