IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Concept / Project album - Recorded during cross country trip
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 12:10 AM   #1
PhantomSignal
Soundscaper
PhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSignal has a reputation beyond repute
Sonoma /San Francisco
MC Status: 7460
Concept / Project album - Recorded during cross country trip

Ok, so I am moving from San Francisco all the way across the country (again) to Southern Maine. Along the way, I am going to create an album featuring field recordings and location and experience driven tracks along the way to be refined as I go or once I reach the other coast. As I go, I will also be documenting everything in photos, videos, and writing. This is all eventually going to be compiled into a two disc release featuring a full album and a video documenting the trip that is scored with a mix of the resulting tracks.

I have my work cut out for me.

What I'd like to get from y'all are some suggestions of where to travel? I am planning on taking a more or less southern route, either 40 or 70 across the country, and eventually cutting up 95 and/or 1 until I reach Maine. I am looking for either creepy places, decrepit buildings, cemeteries, haunted places, places of legend, etc...and also places of extreme beauty in nature...even if that is harsh beauty. Any suggestion I actually use I plan to credit, not that such is a big deal, I am after all essentially a nobody musician, LOL.

Anyway, anyone wanna play? Hit me up on facebook or here...

facebook.com/phntmsgnl

Oh, also, dog friendly places to crash would be amazing.

Advertisements

PhantomSignal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote