IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - PC acting strange
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #12
Knob Twiddler
666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
#Quit IDMf
MC Status: 7010
Re: PC acting strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
well, it's like cleaning your entire house, I don't want to but it's for the better. It sucks when you have many programs because you need to re-install them all and it's the least exciting thing ever. Sometimes it takes an entire day to do it, not gonna mention windows updates that takes plenty of time to download. However, at least the final result is great - you're just starting fresh once again, everything is so clean and tidy, plenty of room and desktop is finally empty! Sweet, I can jam it with new folders for a next year or two!
If only my apartment could stay clean for 2 years. I'd have so much more time for reformatting

This also teaches you what you can really do without, IMO. Making music with less (or living with less) is sometimes for the better.

------------------
666 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote