IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Design my track - an experiment
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 05:50 PM   #15
iDoG
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
iDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MCiDoG is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 17760
Re: Design my track - an experiment

holy shit, those are the best maxi pads i've ever heard in my life. so lush and drippy. what kind of a contact mic did you use?

though i'm disappointed in that bass. i wanted to hear the full range of what that thing can do. where are the earth-shattering low Fs? where are the juntz?

that flute is a little high in the mix and is starting to mask the maxi pads. i think you should pull it down a bit. and i think it can benefit from some bitcrushing, timestretching, and glitching. i want it to invoke the feeling of Chief Itchy Balls sitting on top of a mountain at 5 in the morning, coming down from a major peyote trip, wondering what the hell were all those maxi pads visions the ancestors were VJing in his head all night.
iDoG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote