IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - **OUT NOW** IDMf044 Nyul - When the Path Fades
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
Nyul
Nyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MC
MC Status: 25010
Re: **OUT NOW** IDMf044 Nyul - When the Path Fades

Thanks guys!

That's a ton of questions RFJ
I'll answer them later when I've got more time (probably tomorrow). Those are good questions so I want to give good and clear answers.

I'm open to all questions/comments btw

~~~

I'd like to thank/mention a couple of people without whom this release wouldn't be like it is now:

@Numerical: Mike mastered my tracks and I couldn't be happier with it. I was already satisfied with how the tracks sounded before (otherwise I would've never called them finished) and he just made it better in so many ways.
Yeah, it was really cool when I got them back.

@Faktori made the artwork and I also couldn't be happier with how that turned out. I shared my music and some of my thoughts behind it and he came back with this amazing and fascinating piece.
And the layout by @scyn complemented it perfectly making it a solid albumcover.

Thanks guys, thank you for helping me make this a solid release.

@Benwaa and the IDMf Netlabel: the releases of the netlabel have always inspired me, every release has his own unique feel and it's truly an honour to be featured next to these inspirations. Thank you

The community: it's thanks to you mad cunts that I made this music. Seriously, I've been on this place for like 2-3 years now and I've learned so much about both the technical side as the non-technical side of music. It's thanks to all of you that I encountered different kind of electronic music and learned so much of making music.
Thanks, IDMf is a pretty cool place

------------------
Nyul is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote