IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - QAWM 2015
Thread: QAWM 2015
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2015, 03:06 PM   #89
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282984
Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,756 Posts
Re: QAWM 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
Look dude, turns out QAWM isn't for 99% of IDMfers. That's cool, we gave it a go, you have to try stuff and sometimes it doesn't work out, no biggy, try something else.
So we could completely sack it off or we could just jiggle some rules into something that works here to get some output.
Why do some people always need such die hard rules to feel like they're really doing the musics anyway?
You write your million tracks in a month, then submit your bestest to us and we'll compile an album to promote the project and it all becomes a loop of activity instead of literally 1 or 2 of you doing something no-one's heard of or cares about. You know? Like you a couple of weeks ago.

If you guys have better ideas then shout up, after all it's your forum yada yada.
But do not panic, it's boxing day ffs and we have all year to figure this out.
I dont need the rules man I was gonna do this anyway pretty much cause I just bought a new sampler and it links up sexy with some other shit I've had for a while.

it was being discussed and I lead a boring life so I chimed in for something to do... I dont care... This is not a rebellion/uproar... Outrage level is at a Nordic lake of tranquility style 4/100

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
lolirl (04-09-2017)