IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - QAWM 2015
Thread: QAWM 2015
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2015, 12:46 AM   #86
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282984
Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,756 Posts
Re: QAWM 2015

isn't that just like a standard compilation?

I get where relic is coming from... The whole point is to force yourself to make shit regardless of quality and I think saying you only have time to do 1 track means either you have 1 or 2 hours spare time a month or that you dont fully get the point. This is coming from somebody who is new to this and doesn't fully get the point so pinch of salt and all that.

surely though if you only want to/can make 1 track in a month this isn't at all for you??

well whatever happens Im gonna do my thing and thats fine by me. If you did a genre rule for example id just do what I was gonna do anyway tbh. Hope that's fine with everybody else

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
jbvdb493 (26-12-2015)