IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - EnergyXT is still slowly being developed
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2015, 06:30 AM   #1
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts
EnergyXT is still slowly being developed

It turns out a few more features are being developed in EnergyXT.
The beta of the next version is public (freeware).
You can get it here: http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0108

If you already bought an older version of EnergyXT, you can copy your license file (xt.lck) into the beta's folder and it will run like a full version, although slightly buggy since it's a beta.

I have been running it this way for my recent tracks and it's helping me get some MIDI work done. The current beta is finally has multiprocessor/multicore support. It took a long time to get this, but it helps a lot.

I am on Linux, but I actually use the Windows version and it works alright. I haven't lost any projects yet.
If you prefer to mostly use your old DAW, that's OK. EnergyXT's export features seem to be working alright.
I was able to export MIDI and WAV stems into Reaper and continue working from there.

Advertisements

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Nystagmus
relic (08-09-2017)