IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Intro's
Thread: Intro's
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 06:35 PM   #9
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts
Re: Intro's

^^^ Thanks for the breakdown. I guess I kind of get into the anatomy of composition because of my theory background. I'm kind of getting into the physical aspects of where to put things, it reminds me of composing a piece of sheet music- making sure everything kind of flows and is in sync. I struggle so much with the tech and choices you have with a DAW and samples. I do better in a limited environment. Having a structure to start off helps me not get distracted by so many possibilities. If that makes sense.

I have a track I am using as my inspiration. I'm kind of using the framework of when they bring things in but using my own parts, chord progressions and such to get started. I figure I can always go back after and add the creative personal touches after.

I have to keep myself in check or I'll never get anything done lol. So much to get sidetracked with.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote