IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - IDMfBT003 - ALBUM ART VOTES!!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #19
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts
Re: IDMfBT003 - ALBUM ART VOTES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelon View Post
I can see a booklet with plastic layers, where every page/layer build up to the final artwork. At the bottom (last page/cardboard) there would be a hole or placeholder, and you would get a small flashlight/led light along with the booklet, to place in the hole to "light the artwork up".

But that would cost some dinero...so scrap that.

edit: my photoshop project contains seven individual layers.
Yeah haha, it will be digital and no booklet involved for the most part, but I could see that being an amazing idea, OR have a booklet with all the layers in succession, so that when you flip through it, it appears animated, and have a different animation on the other side of the booklet, with different layers. That with your LED's included on each end of the booklet or in the album case itself...

So IDM.

EDITED FOR REITERATION (big OR) I understand now your idea is each layer PER leaflet.

Last edited by PROton42; 01-11-2012 at 09:53 PM..

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks