IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Ambient with Spoken Word Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #17
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 198410
Thanked 3,968 Times in 2,955 Posts
Re: Ambient with Spoken Word Suggestions

Kinda on topic here, but I've got this project on the slow-go that's very much this..ambient with spoken word pieces throughout. Thought I'd ask here if anyone knows of a good source of spoken word media, as you might not believe how hard it can be to source "quality" stuff for a project like this and get clearance to use it for the same.

Before anyone suggests it, I'm not talking about the likes of Freesounds or any other site like that, but more along the lines of public domain material..movies, docs and the likes. I'm more interested in the actual sites where you can find these files..I obviously have found some myself, but the more I can review the better, for obvious reasons.

If anyone has any suggestions or links, then please PM them to me..don't post them here..it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Apologies for the mild thread hijack.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote