IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Let's talk cheeses
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #17
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80995880
Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,670 Posts
Re: Let's talk cheeses

wow. I see some dedication to the cheese in here. I can't pretend to that level of expertise.
Cheese and dried fruit is the bomb, though. I love it. My salads always contain some firm cheese like Comté or Cantal, and dried fruits like dates or raisins.

We just had baked Camembert the other day with a friend of mine, topped it with honey and nuts. We had some Malbec red wine from Cahors. It was cheap but surprisingly savory. Great to the nose.

My appreciation of cheese has no method whatsoever, I just go for whatever looks good right now. But liquid_air encourages me to look further into it. I mean, this just looks awesome;
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Yeah, that's a unique one. A German specialty is to marinate it with sunflower oil, finely chopped shallots, and some mild cider vinegar for a few days. A real delight, except for its pungency.

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote