IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - How to gain more popularity?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 09:09 PM   #3
Iyashi Sound
Knob Twiddler
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9310
Re: How to gain more popularity?

Perhaps your expectations have been unrealistic to begin with.

Wanting people to praise you seems a bit narcissistic to me to be honest, but I also know how low self esteem can be a real bitch sometimes.

hmm..

Have you tried actually finishing some tracks for a demo and sending it out to labels that might be interested?

Judging from the rather sloppy mess of unfinished tracks on your streaming accounts, I'm not really surprised if no one has headhunted you so far. It gives me the impression that you still need to mature as a producer.

So I'd suggest you start focusing on finishing your tracks, and to start compiling the best finished tracks for a demo, that you can then send out when it's ready.

Last edited by Iyashi Sound; 02-11-2017 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: spelling
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks