IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Demonstrations Using Talented Keyboardists
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 08:13 AM   #10
Bluesh1ft
Sample Destroyer
Bluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond repute
In another world, usually
MC Status: 2710
Re: Demonstrations Using Talented Keyboardists

Heh I should of explained better what I was getting at. With a talented keyboardist, you sometimes don't get to hear the sonic and tonal quality of the presets because they are playing so fast. You are more apt to get the solo expression abilities, if any. (pitch bends and such... stuff used in more jazzy material). In my opinion when you play fast intricate pieces your mind will care less about the quality of the sound, making impressive solo riffs not the greatest presentation for a product because the keyboard player and his skills eclipse the actual quality of the instrument. Companies don't do enough demos for FX stuff. I would like to hear more ambient soundscape stuff. A lot of the demos are mostly about carrying fast melodies from what I've seen.
Bluesh1ft is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Bluesh1ft
A.M (22-01-2018)