IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - - View Single Post - A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #8
Learning The Ropes
Jogden139 has a spectacular aura aboutJogden139 has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets

Well to start off my participation on this forum i'll donate a huge (~630 of them) Sample pack which is nearly 100% created uniquely on my own out of Serum presets (some are from tutorials directly but mostly varied to a certain degree. I had troubles running Serum plugin in my DAW (LMMS) so i opted to sample out my presets to save on cpu power in bigger projects (believe me, not having to run the serum plugin saves a TON of CPU.. anyways I hope you like some of the sound desigin:
It would be my first soundbank ever released and I continue to grow it with the help of's tutorials.

OOOps i'm not allowed to share links!
Anyways i've uploaded them to my dropbox try under Serum Feb 12 2017 presets folder
Try searching dropbox for my name justin ogden serum presets feb 12 2017 its a massive pack but its all zipped up in a .rar .. Let me know if this works for anybody but hopefully i can post the link soon

Last edited by Jogden139; 13-02-2017 at 02:33 AM.. Reason: Does it work for anybody?
Jogden139 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jogden139
RFJ (12-02-2017)