IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #8
Jogden139
Learning The Ropes
Jogden139 has a spectacular aura aboutJogden139 has a spectacular aura about
Aldergrove
MC Status: 160
Re: A Place for Sharing YOUR Synth Presets

Well to start off my participation on this forum i'll donate a huge (~630 of them) Sample pack which is nearly 100% created uniquely on my own out of Serum presets (some are from tutorials directly but mostly varied to a certain degree. I had troubles running Serum plugin in my DAW (LMMS) so i opted to sample out my presets to save on cpu power in bigger projects (believe me, not having to run the serum plugin saves a TON of CPU.. anyways I hope you like some of the sound desigin:
It would be my first soundbank ever released and I continue to grow it with the help of rocketpoweredsound.com's tutorials.

OOOps i'm not allowed to share links!
Anyways i've uploaded them to my dropbox try justin_ogden139@hotmail.com under Serum Feb 12 2017 presets folder
Try searching dropbox for my name justin ogden serum presets feb 12 2017 its a massive pack but its all zipped up in a .rar .. Let me know if this works for anybody but hopefully i can post the link soon

Last edited by Jogden139; 13-02-2017 at 02:33 AM.. Reason: Does it work for anybody?
Jogden139 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jogden139
RFJ (12-02-2017)