IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - How do you people use Max/Msp
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11478504
Re: How do you people use Max/Msp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterVulture View Post
This sounds interesting. Automate them how? You talking about live or rendered editing?
It works by having a loop that repeats indefinitely, then you can control the start point, end point, and speed. I have a live version set up, although I'd like to rewrite it with gen~ as with just max it's limited to ms segments rather than sample segments. It works alright though. I was working on a rendering version of it as well, which I'd like to do more work on, as I enjoy working like that. I like to have every movement defined in the program, though I also appreciate the need to be able to mess around with it in a more hands on way. i prefer defining movements in a general way.

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote