IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Do you get stuck on a song often and how many unfinished tracks do you have?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 02:17 AM   #2
Str8Jaketed
Str8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MC
GET OFF MY LAWN!
MC Status: 33010
Re: Do you get stuck on a song often and how many unfinished tracks do you have?

Probably 1000 or so sitting on drives..accumulated over a few decades..once I lose the emotion of whatever I am feeling I tend to stop...sometimes will go back after a while and rework things..but most of my stuff is short things written for other people that I wanted to do more with but never did..happens....I think we all have a bunch of them sitting around...sometimes I combine them to see what would happen..sometimes good sometimes not so good..but I am not an artist so it is all well to me..

------------------
“A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”Frank Zappa

“Hell is full of musical amateurs.” -George Bernard Shaw
Str8Jaketed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote