IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Deals, Bargains and Sales.
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #22
UpSides
Granular Poster
UpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Re: Deals, Bargains and Sales.

Dave Smith Instruments Mopho $299 USD with free shipping at Amazon seller

There are deals to be had on the Mopho since DSI are discontinuing it. The best price I've seen on it so far is this one:
Amazon.com: Dave Smith Instruments Mopho - Monophonic Desktop Analog Synthesizer: Musical Instruments Amazon.com: Dave Smith Instruments Mopho - Monophonic Desktop Analog Synthesizer: Musical Instruments
Amazon sells it for $309, but only one is left.

I'm just reporting this deal. I can't afford it right now because my studio chair broke. Since I'm big ... and tall, there went the mopho money. (pun intended).

EDIT: I can't link directly to the seller page. I get a 500 service error, so I'm linking to the regular Amazon page and you'll have to click on the Amazon seller new link a little further down the page.
UpSides is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote