IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Upgrading to Win 10 and need legit previous version?
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2016, 06:31 AM   #15
Schnork
IDMf Artist
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 19910
Re: Upgrading to Win 10 and need legit previous version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
I upgraded several machines older than that to Windows 10 and it improved performance on all of them. Our desktop for running our point of sales system at work improved 100%. My studio computer which I built in 2009 runs significantly better. I updated an old ass, crappy HP that ran like shit and made it usable as a computer to browse the internet and do basic office tasks for my partner.

You can roll it back and it really didn't take long to upgrade any of them. Just food for thought.
Wow...Seriously?! I'm relying on quite a few old plugins, not sure if I'll be able to run my whole software environment on Win10 - Nevertheless I'll reconsider my decision, thx man.

Last edited by Schnork; 14-07-2016 at 06:39 AM..
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote