IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - DropTrack: Music Promotion Tool [Free Beta]
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 05:06 AM   #1
paulloebmusic
Granular Poster
paulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud of
Los Angeles, California
MC Status: 1100
Icon7 DropTrack: Music Promotion Tool [Free Beta]

Hello! Some of you might remember almost a year ago I posted about a service I was creating to help producers send their music to influential blogs, DJs, radio, etc.

At the time the tool was called "BombPromo," and I got a lot of (great!) feedback from you guys that it was a terrible name!

So, I renamed the service: DropTrack

People hate when you attach MP3s to emails, and sending Zippyshare/Mediafire links is unprofessional. DropTrack is a simple tool for producers to send elegant demos and promotions to DJs, radio, music supervisors, tastemakers, and more.

DropTrack is currently in Free Beta. It will remain free forever to those who join now, during the beta period.

Here we are almost a year later, and over 500 producers have signed up for the Free Beta, and sent their music to over 60,000 industry contacts including Paul Oakenfold, Fedde Le Grand, Markus Schulz, and Ferry Corsten.

I'm going to cap the Free Beta at 1,000 users, so please sign up now!

http://DropTrack.com

(thanks to @hipsonnyboy1 for pulling down the old thread with the broken link)

Advertisements

------------------
paulloebmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote