IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - The worst hardware you tried/owned
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269465358
Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,878 Posts
The worst hardware you tried/owned

Let's stop being positive about hardware, there is junk out there, let's celebrate!

Only one rule you can only post hardware you either owned or tried first hand, no dissing based on youtube, reviews or forum opinions.

I'll start with two awful gems I briefly owned.
Roland D2 and Roland MC-09

Roland D2 was simply unprogrammable, I never managed to get my head around how awful and counter-intuitive this orange piece of plastic was, nevertheless, 4 out of 5 stars on Vintage Synth Explorer...

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Roland MC-09, awful sounds, noisy synth and very noisy resampling, all in a cheap, very cheap plastic case...

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
I know that a man's garbage is another man's treasure, but we just want your garbage here...

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote