IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Spectral plugin "SpecOps" demo video
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:59 PM   #4
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 7510
Re: Spectral plugin "SpecOps" demo video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinus View Post
The great mod system of UA plugins makes SpecOps something extraordinary. It is - on my system very very stable. Not a single crash in spite of all the crazy modulation that is going on.
Sounds good! I like Fault, Sandman Pro and Indent especially for the modulation options and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get SpecOps, too. Right now I do most spectral manipulation in image-based editors such as Photosounder and RX and with some morph, shift and transform effects in my DAW. But at least for the stuff by Zynaptiq (which is awesome) all modulation has to be done externally, which is one of the reasons why I really want to test SpecOps before considering buying any other spectral or frequency manipulation tools...

Quote:
Check the "New things from unfiltered audio" thread in Effects on Kvraudio for news and info. There's a nice ambient video from Empty Vessel too.
Thanks, I might do that.

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote