IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Favorite IDMF Artists?
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
hellscion
brraaiiinnsss
hellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MC
NJ
MC Status: 91357173
Re: Favorite IDM(F) Artists?

I think you're forgetting something. The point of listing the negative was to balance the positive, not just to be an ass. Constructive criticism. Things that would seem out-of-context within a single listening booth post. I know for some of you it is difficult to find things you don't like about artists you actually listen to But this should be a reason to think deeper on the question.. not just forget about it altogether. Think of mainstream radio artists, over time they totally suck because many people have theorized that no one tells them things they could do to improve their shit (NIN for instance. the motherfucking slip.)

Though rewir3d's description of my music works both ways

Last edited by hellscion; 23-02-2009 at 10:05 PM..

------------------
hellscion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote