IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [Lo-Fi,Ambient] BellChainedBodies - Tape Gardens
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 09:00 AM   #3
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 20810
Re: [Lo-Fi,Ambient] BellChainedBodies - Tape Gardens

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
I really liked that..really did..do.

Just want to suggest you try adding in some sort of found sound in the background..a person talking or laughing..inaudible chatter..kids playing..that sort of thing..and perhaps a simple little melody to complement the rest of the track, played on piano or the plucked strings of a steel guitar..that sort of thing.

As it is, it's good and nice an all..but I feel you could make it better..but that's just my take on it..and you may very well be happy with it as it currently is..in which case you're going to ignore everything I just said..and rightly so.
I'll take it into consideration for future endeavors, as I do with all constructive criticism...

------------------
My Website:https://flootaboot.wordpress.com/

(all of my music is linked on my website)
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote