IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Korg R3 vs Miniak
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
oDDgOD
Soundscaper
oDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond repute
Colorado Springs, CO
MC Status: 5660
Re: Korg R3 vs Miniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbvdb493 View Post
No opinions on either, but I am curious why the need for a sequencer?
As opposed to using one you might already have?
I prefer to be able to compose on a piece of gear without needing other pieces. But I think, due to finances, I might finally start using some of the many free VSTs out there and just get a decent midi controller, (looking at the maudio axiom 25) while sticking with the qy-70 as my sketchpad/sequencer.

It wont have the portability I want, and I try to stay as out of the box as possible, but in the long run the music will benefit more.

------------------
Anybody can be good at something but it takes real effort to suck as bad as I do.
oDDgOD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote