IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - breakcore 2017
Thread: breakcore 2017
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 05:20 AM   #17
Failsafe
Granular Poster
Failsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Re: breakcore 2017

Yes Igorrr's done it again eh. After hearing the singles I was a little bit worried that it was going to be too metal-lead, but after hearing the whole album I'm happy to say it's still super varied. Yes the focus has shifted slightly more towards the live elements and less the crazy edits, but they're still all there in full force. Probléme d'émotion is a fucking storm, I know it's a slower track but fuck me I've never heard bass like that before. Houmous is just riotous good fun and then you have tracks like Robert and Apopothadimethyltriptaminophobia that bring back the intense drum parts and, in Robert, the excessive frantic edits too. Absolutely thrilled with this one and I really hope he can reach a wider audience with the new label, hopefully bring a live show together with even more live elements, that seems to be the next logical step.

------------------
Failsafe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote