IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - The One Day Challenge - Create a track from start to finish in one day
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #15
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744031291
Thanked 7,277 Times in 4,523 Posts
Re: The One Day Challenge - Create a track from start to finish in one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.credible View Post
There is an old compilation on peppermill records called 30 days, (i would link but i'm not allowed to post links yet) where 30 artists/bands where given one day each on wich to make and submit a track, the results where suprisingly good. perhaps thats not a stupid idea to try here to ?

No, not stupid at all. I'm all about projects that help get people's creative juices flowing.
I'd like to see some evidence that members here are at least interested if not entirely capable of turning in a masterpiece before we commit to anything though.
The other issue with those projects is that some people begin to feel it's a test of some kind, others will cheat and go over their allocated 24 hours and stuff like that.
Let's leave this thread a little longer and see if it picks up a bit.

But yeah we could try something like that.
I quite liked the idea of doing a single in a day, an EP in a week and an album in a month.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote