IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - BB 41: her soul in the mainframe
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 01:35 AM   #9
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 31910
Re: BB 41: her soul in the mainframe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Really slipped on this one...no excuses, just busy irl and some personal heavy life shit (if you prayer or whatever the fuck you do, I need some please).

Peace.

I nearly dropped the baton on this one, but just finished this in the last hour, not my best but its in the mix.

https://soundcloud.com/mystafx/bb41-...breaks/s-Q1vcZ

BTW I highly recommend you check out acustica audios Sand...not quite in final release, but an amazing channel strip. Needs high GPU but damn it sound nice mixed with Izotopes latest offering.
fuck yea lol. my kind of submission right here. I love the breakdown and also the more creepy melodic bit at the end.. it makes a cool juxtaposition with the rest of the track.

and yes i checked out sand and it's really great.. unfortunately i'm like super broke rn. like the brokest i've ever been. Hopefully one day i can pick it up tho.

looks like you win, but you probably would've had my vote anyway.

TIL people don't love their moms.

I didn't get to one either, probably would've made time if there had been some chat around here.
mnkvolcno is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote