IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Surgical Meth Machine
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 01:53 AM   #19
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105318089
Re: Surgical Meth Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
I don't get any of this but Nuclear Blast is always full of treats. If my girlfriend were into this however, I'd be super happy that she was onto this instead of diarrhRiahna or whatever the fuck she listens to.

I feel like NB had some better avant garde acts back in the day, but maybe this is their first venture. Let's hope they go a little further down the rabbit hole and encourage the signing of more weird shit
Perhaps your spouse will come around, I mean after some time you're going to brush off on her. NB does have a really weird catalog I think that Relapse has some weird gems every now and again Not so much these days but 13 years ago, It was great. As far as I know, Release is now defunct which sucks because there was a ton of weirdness in the whole lot of that side of the label.

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to jVs
Numerical (07-07-2016)